
Jaidyn wasn't so sure about the goat's. She was so curious about them but when they got close she would get so scared. I have a video of her that I will post. It's hilarious!

This was the baby petting part. The goats were annoying. They would jump up on you and try and grab the food out of your hand. They made Jaidyn scared..





Jaidyn loved the Rabbits. She kept saying Shhhh because she thought they were sleeping. She wanted to hold them so bad and wasn't happy when I told her no.

She loved the cows. She wouldn't stop saying Moooo. She was so fascinated by the nipples. They did have water coming out, but still. How the freak does she know how to squeeze milk out of a massive cow NippLe??




3 comments:
RACH she is just too cute! I love the little faces she pulls! What a character!
Rachel you look so cute! You're the cutest pregnant girl ever. I can't believe how big Jaid is! You can tell she's such a little stinker!
You have a little fire ball on your hands! I love it!
Post a Comment