Hey I just saw on your blog that you are home. If you are still in town tomorrow (monday).. you should come to Hal and Carols for grandpas birhtday dinner.. It is at six. It would be fun to see you!
So dang cute! They are both getting so big! Have fun at your cabin! It was so good to see you for a while last night... I swear we could talk FOREVER!!! :)
2 comments:
Hey I just saw on your blog that you are home. If you are still in town tomorrow (monday).. you should come to Hal and Carols for grandpas birhtday dinner.. It is at six. It would be fun to see you!
So dang cute! They are both getting so big! Have fun at your cabin! It was so good to see you for a while last night... I swear we could talk FOREVER!!! :)
Post a Comment