I remember our drill trip up at your cabin...those were some good times. We always had so much fun together!!! HOpe you have a fun trip with your fam.
ok, so you need to call me when you get back from the ranch so we can see eachother! Even if it is for just a few minutes! I still love those pictures we had of our families up at that ranch, they are great! Have fun!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I remember our drill trip up at your cabin...those were some good times. We always had so much fun together!!! HOpe you have a fun trip with your fam.
ok, so you need to call me when you get back from the ranch so we can see eachother! Even if it is for just a few minutes! I still love those pictures we had of our families up at that ranch, they are great! Have fun!
Post a Comment