
Bubba's jump in the pool with his towel. This little guy is Jaidyn's future husband. He is a heart throb!

Jaidyn has been wearing my shoes non stop. You can see even at the pool she still loves it!

Getting in and out by herself. She feels like such a big girl.



I wanted to take a picture of her legs. She is tanner then ME! No fair!

This is the Hoyle boys. Abe, Bubba's, and Ely Jack

I wanted to take a picture of her hair. I can put it in a pony tail now and I love it. Its so stinking cute!

2 comments:
I can't believe how much she has changed from the last time I saw her! She is so cute!! I love her swim suit...where did you get it???
Hey! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her cute ponies! She is so grown up! It's weird! Have SO much fun at home Rach. You deserve it. Go and relaz and have an AMAZING time! Be safe and I'll talk to you when you get back!
Mel
Post a Comment