I just can't hold in the excitement anymore. I am going home tomorrow until the 8th. I am so very excited. I can't wait to see my family. I have missed them all so much. Were going up to my cabin in Jackson Hole and I can't wait for Jaidyn to experience everthing for the first time. I will make sure to post a lot of things when I get back because I won't have the computer to upload things. I will post stuff from my phone when I get a chance. YAY... Here I come UTah and Wyoming. Watch out!
3 comments:
You better call me when you get here! I wanna see you (even if we just go get a drink :)
I can not believe how big Jaidyn is. It's so weird to see her get in the pool by herself and wear floaties. Whenever I think of her I always think of her last summer!! They grow up so fast!! Her hair is way cute!! I'm pretty sure I'll only be able to ponytails on the top of Brynlee's head because her hair is only getting longer on top!! Anyway Jaidyn is so cute! Her tantrum pics make me laugh I love that she has a toothbrush in her mouth and that you took pics haha you are great!!! Have fun at home!!
I wish that you guys lived here so bad... How was Jackson??? Lucky butts you all are i hope i get to see you guys before you leave
Post a Comment