Monday, June 23, 2008

Sunday!!

Sunday's are the best day! Why? Because I get to hang out with my entire FAMILY ALL DAY LONG! Taylor, Jaidyn and I went to church and then came home and went to the pool. Jaidyn is getting so much fun in the pool. She jumps off the side and can almost swim by herself with her floaties. She can swim for almost 10 seconds, maybe longer. Anyways, we had the family over for Nate's birthday dinner. His birthday was yesterday so tradition is we always have a Birthday Dinner with family. I kept it up Lauri, don't worry!! My camera was dead yesterday so I dont have any pictures of his birthday. Here are some pictures of Sunday at the pool




Mommy and Jaid.. Cheese ball!



Eating CHEETOS for the 2nd time.. She loves them, there just to messy for me to handle in her normal clothes!



My sexy and goofy husband.. Got to love the farmers tan!


2 comments:

Tyler and Nicole Anderson said...

Rachel! Jaidyn is getting so big! She's SO cute! Looks like you guys are having lots of fun!

Brad and Britt said...

Rach-you look great! What a fun time to spend together....I am pretty jealous...with the crazy working hours at PCMC, I swear Brad and I never see eachother--and we don't even have kids yet!