Ohh... I can't wait to get a pedicure!! Adam said I could go this week and do something to "pamper" myself a little bit! I can't decide what to get done though! Anyway a pedicure sounds LOVELY! Hope you're doing well! :)
I am also going to get a pedicure this week possibly on friday!! I am so excited I LOVE getting one!! It's always nice to be pampered!! Hope all is well
You deserve it! You are the best wife and mom ever. I always bring Cody in to see how great you are. I hope you are doing well out there and make it back safe!
4 comments:
Cute Rachy! I love the toe things... they are so attractive!
Ohh... I can't wait to get a pedicure!! Adam said I could go this week and do something to "pamper" myself a little bit! I can't decide what to get done though! Anyway a pedicure sounds LOVELY! Hope you're doing well! :)
Mel
I am also going to get a pedicure this week possibly on friday!! I am so excited I LOVE getting one!! It's always nice to be pampered!! Hope all is well
You deserve it! You are the best wife and mom ever. I always bring Cody in to see how great you are. I hope you are doing well out there and make it back safe!
Post a Comment