Rachel, you don't know me but I am a Platinum wife (friends with Tara) and I think this headband is possibly the cutest headband I have ever seen girl!! i love it! If you make them/sell them I definitely want to buy one from ya! You and Tara are just the most creative and cute ladies! =)
3 comments:
RACH!!! So freakin' cute!! How about you make me some headbands with those CUTE flowers??? I'm serious...
Rach I want one of those so bad! How do you make them? Love ya!
Rachel, you don't know me but I am a Platinum wife (friends with Tara) and I think this headband is possibly the cutest headband I have ever seen girl!! i love it! If you make them/sell them I definitely want to buy one from ya! You and Tara are just the most creative and cute ladies! =)
Post a Comment