Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The possibilities are endless!!

There are so many different ways you can put these flowers on. Bags, headbands, shirts (little girl tank-tops).. I love these flowers. If anyone wants to know how to make them just email me at Rachelmoncur@gmail.com. I will send you the intructions!!

5 comments:

The Rindi's said...

Rachel those are WAY!! cute I will definately email you!!

Christopher Family said...

Hey rach you are so crafty i love everything that you do! i want to know how to do those!!

Brooke Baker said...

Kay, that is so funny. I was just looking at those on etsy! Yours are way cuter! Send me the instructions, or if you have extras, I'll buy one from you, because I end up wearing plain headbands everyday!

Natalie Carver said...

Will you send them to me! It is nataliecarver@hotmail.com! Thanks Rach! You are so cute

Johnson Fam said...

I would love to make some flowers for Lucy. You are the most crafty person in the world just whipping up things like this. You are amazing! meganjohnson5@gmail.com