OH MY GOODNESS... I went and saw this movie last night. It was so korny but unbelievably amazing!!! I downloaded the soundtrack and it is up as loud as it can be. Jaidyn and I are dancing. To all of you that have wanted to see and just haven't. Go and get a babysitter and take your girlfriends and go and see it.
3 comments:
I really want to see mamma mai on broadway while I am out here--so many fun songs from ABBA who wouldn't love it?! The movie looked so cute I am glad to hear that it actually is--so many movies have been such a disappointment lately! Anyway, I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE for you to make me one of those headbands girl! I would say that I would love to get the instructions on how to make one myself but 1. I don't have a car out here and 2. I didn't bring any stuff to make crafts with (I am an idiot I know but I thought I would be spending most of my time in the city). I will totally pay you whatever you want for them (I know your time is valuable) because I think they are so stinkin cute and I agree that they fit my style! (But I don't know if I will look as cute in it as you did in the picture on your blog). It is weird that we haven't met yet since we know some of the same people but to tell you the truth I don't know a lot of platinum wives actually =( We are new to the company this year (last year we were with apx) and we live in SLC so I only got to know a few of the wives until recently (the platinum wives blog as helped me get to know many more wonderful ladies)! Tara is one of my favorites so we should definitely all get together and play when we get back to Utah! Austin and I are hoping to move to Lehi when we get back (we have been trying for months but everything seems to fall thru for us so I guess it's just not the right time). Anyway, Thanks so much for your comment, you are a doll! And your lil' family is so adorable! =)
RACH!! I MISS YOOOOOUUUUUU!!
My email is: LKS0914(at)gmail(dot)com! Thanks hun!
Post a Comment