I made curry last night for dinner and I can't get it off my mind. If
u like curry this is amazing!! Melanie HATES curry and is disgusted
with the thought of it. I love love love it. I just wanted everyone to
see what I had for dinner last night. To be completely honest, I'm
just bored out of my mind waiting for Tay to get home for the night.
Aren't the last couple hours of the day the WORST??

2 comments:
Well... I was so EXCITED and FLATTERED when I saw that you sent a shout out to me on your blog in BIG letters... Then I read what it was for and then all the excitement was GONE. Thanks a lot Rach. HaHa! I don't mean to be rude but it looks DISGUSTING and I can SMELL it from here. YUCK!!!! Love you!!
Rach my dear,
Your curry looks delish! Trader Joe's has the best curry sauce--it is so yummy over fresh steamed veggies and brown rice. It has coconut milk in it and it is...well, the best curry sauce I have ever had! We eat it a lot out here since there is a Trader Joes just down the street from us. I think you would really like it. If there is not a Trader Joes in Kansas City let me know and I will bring you a bottle home (I am going to bring a whole case home for me..he he he). Oh and when we get home we will have to go to lunch at Pawits one day--it's this amazing Thai restaurant in Salt Lake City (I know the owner)!!
Post a Comment