Wednesday, July 30, 2008

WaterPark, Daddy's Home, Bowling, Zoo and Pool!

This is going to be another long post. I have forgotten to post things from my camera. I have just posted things from my phone. So sit back and enjoy all these wonderful pictures!!


We usually ALWAYS go to the pool. Here are just a couple of pictures. Jaidyn is OBSESSED with SHOES. Taylor always says it's because of my wonderful example. I am proud to say that this is probably true. Every girl needs a ton of shoes. Its definitely a necessity!! Anyways, no matter what the shoe looks like she is bound to put it on. I love this girl.





We took the kids to the Zoo last week and when we left it was overcast, but when we got there it was SO HOT!!! Of coarse that happens right. Well we ended up taking a boat ride and a tram ride. That made the 1hr and a half go by pretty fast.







On Saturday night we went Bowling. I usually love bowling because I ROCK at it. I usually keep up with the boys. This time unfortunately I was HORRIBLE! It embarrassing to say, but I didn't get over 100.. 2 games in a row!! UGH..
So we always have fun anyways, even if we don't bowl very well. We get greasy food and pop and have a lot of fun.

Taylor being... Taylor!! I love this man.



Mike and Joe Hoyle



Clarissa and Joe



So cute...



AHHHH...



The most DISGUSTING PIZZA EVER. I am glad that I didn't order it. You can tell by the picture how gross it was. Just imagine it being a little bit worse then the picture.



Taylor taking a picture of my HORRIBLE GAME.



Here are the scores to prove it. I am the "M"



Daddy's home... I kept Jaidyn up the other night to see her Daddy and she was so excited. So was he! Just look at her face. She honestly didn't want to go to bed once he got home. I feel so bad. She is always asleep when Taylor gets home, I need to start keeping her up every once in a while so she can spend time with her Dad.




My angel!!!



Taylor and I took Jaidyn to the Waterpark on Sunday. Jaidyn would have usually loved it but it was her nap time and it didn't turn out to be the day I planned.

Jaidyn wondering what her Daddy is about to take her on.



After the slide. She wasn't a happy girl.



She loves anything with a wheel.



Wanting to get out of the water.



This is more like it mom. Laying out and eating.. it's the life!






5 comments:

{Layla} said...

Jaidyn is a doll-I love the look on her face in the picture where you are feeding her yogurt or something--she looks SO CUTE! Looks like you guys are having a ton of fun--we haven't really played in the water all summer--it rains too much here! =( Maybe we will go to the beach soon!

Natalie Carver said...

Love Jaidyn's cheesy smile! She is so cute! You can't take a bad picture of her! Glad Tay gets to spend time with his girls!

Brooke Baker said...

So cute, Rach! You guys are so busy! Don't ya just love summers? You better call me when you get home! We need to get Izzie and Jaid together to play!

The Rindi's said...

So cute!! I love her scrunched up nose smile it's way cute!! I can't believe how big she is. It's so crazy how fast they grow!! I love all of her swimsuits. I swear every picture you have of her she is a different one...but what did I expect that girl had more swimsuits than all of wives put together last summer!!

Anonymous said...

love to take her to the changeroom after she swims, get her naked and take her in the shower and enjoy her tight sexy little body