you look great as a blonde or a brunette....honestly to me you will always be a blonde! thanks for all of your help with me and my OB/MD issues! You are the best! love ya!
come back to the blogging world, i've been missing your posts. Or send me an email, we need to catch up! How are you doing? Are we going to get together when I am back in Utah? I sure hope so! I get home on Sunday! I have mixed feelings about it--I want to stay in NYC forever but it will be good to be home. Hope you are doing lovely girl! =)
5 comments:
I'm jealous. I need my hair done desperately! post pictures of the new hair! I know you will look fab! =)
OH I NEED MINE DONE AGAIN!! CANT WAIT TO SEE IT HOPE YOUR HAVING A GOOD TRIP HOME WITH YOUR FAMILY!!!
you look great as a blonde or a brunette....honestly to me you will always be a blonde! thanks for all of your help with me and my OB/MD issues! You are the best! love ya!
Rachy how is your trip going? I hope you are just having a BALL!! I'm sure you miss your lover though :( Well call me. Hope you're doing well!
come back to the blogging world, i've been missing your posts. Or send me an email, we need to catch up! How are you doing? Are we going to get together when I am back in Utah? I sure hope so! I get home on Sunday! I have mixed feelings about it--I want to stay in NYC forever but it will be good to be home. Hope you are doing lovely girl! =)
Post a Comment