Sunday, August 31, 2008

THE PAST COUPLE WEEKS

So these past couple weeks have been CRAZY. I haven't felt like I have had the time to do any blogging. I went to Utah and while I was there didn't take ANY pictures. So I don't have much to report from that trip. Then when I got back to Missouri, we packed up and left to Utah. 16 hour drive and we didn't stop!! So as you can see by my brief explanation of the past couple weeks. I haven't been able to BLOG.
I am finally home and we are still trying to unpack. We got back on Thursday at 2:30 in the morning. I also have a really bad cold and possible ear infection so unpacking isn't something that I have wanted to do. Thanks to my WONDERFUL HUSBAND who has been unpacking everything. He is amazing. Along with playing with Jaidyn most of the day. Changing poopy diapers, wiping snotty noses, getting her breakfast and lunch. Seriously, husbands are wonderful aren't they. Thanks a lot babe. I am so lucky to have a husband like you. No complaints at all! I love you!
I will try and update my blog when things get settled down. I have some craft projects I have to get done. Sorry Layla and Lisa!! As soon as I get on top of things I will be happy to report my life day by day.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey i made our blog private and I don't know if you got my e-mail that I sent you so you could still look at it if you want.. but if you do e-mail me at amanda_craig@hotmail.com so I have your right e-mail address. Hope all is well!!

The Alspach's said...

I am so glad you are home!! We changed out blog to private so email me at jsilver5@mymail.slcc.edu and i will send you an invite!

{Layla} said...

Yay! I am so glad you posted--I missed ya! I am so sorry to hear you are sick girl! That is no fun, I am glad you have a wonderful hubby to help you out! I've been a little stuffed up too I think I got sick from the flight back to Utah! Don't worry about the flowers just take your time! I actually found something really cute to give you as a "thank you". I am excited to give it to you! Once you are back in the swing of things and feeling better lets get together for lunch or something!=)