She found this bathtub in her closet today and all she wants to do is sit in it and watch Dora and 101 Dalmations. She is so funny. Every moment of being a mother is awesome. Seriously, these moments are priceless!!
Rach, She is sooooo freakin funny! That picture is great! Well Im glad your home but sad Im not there too! But love the pic and we'll talk to you soon! Ash
Ya, I want you to tell me. I only ordered it, because my neighbor needed it in a hurry and I had no time to shop around. Let's go out again soon, because I feel like I hardly got to even see you.
3 comments:
Rach,
She is sooooo freakin funny! That picture is great! Well Im glad your home but sad Im not there too! But love the pic and we'll talk to you soon! Ash
Ya, I want you to tell me. I only ordered it, because my neighbor needed it in a hurry and I had no time to shop around. Let's go out again soon, because I feel like I hardly got to even see you.
she is so funny, i hate that i have never met her. one day...
Post a Comment