Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Camera issues..

I have been having some problems with my camera so I haven't been able to upload any pictures. I can't believe what a boring blogger I have become since I have been back to Utah. Seriously.. but on a lighter note. I do have some pictures from my phone from camping last weekend. Here are a couple..

She was so excited to play in the dirt. She played with this toy for at least a couple hours. Her and the rest of the kids just couldn't get enough.






Taylor took Jaid on a scooter ride and you can tell by her face how excited she was. She loved it. The whole weekend she wanted to ride it but I was afraid to take her. So her daddy finally took her and loved every minute.





3 comments:

Brooke Baker said...

Hey! I haven't heard of Oh Sweet Sadie! Where is it? I'm just doing some local things. This friday I'm at Orchard Elem. for their Fall Festival and then I have some home shows. Fall is always so much busier with shows. I can't complain though, because I really do love doing it.

The Eastman's said...

I love the pics!!!! She looks awesome on the scooter! Well love ya and keep posting pics, we love to see them!

The Eastman's said...

I cant believe how big she is!! The last time I saw her she was just a couple months old. I thought I would say hi since I check your cute blog from time to time.