Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Some More Camping Pictures!

Camping so was much fun. It was the first time that we had taken Jaidyn and I was really nervous. The only thing I was really nervous about was sleeping. We ended up sleeping in the tent 2 out of the 3 nights. Thanks to Braun and Tara Jaidyn and I slept in the Camper 1 night. Jaidyn did great. I should have expected her to do so. She has always been a wonderful sleeper. There is a picture of her little bed I made her next to ours. Next time, I think I am going to get her a sleeping bag. There is one at Walmart that is a blowup mattress and sleeping bag in one. Fabulous idea. So maybe its time to start thinking about switching her to a BIG GIRL BED?? I am just so anxious to get her a cute Twin bed that I am probably not thinking straight. On her 2nd birthday we'll get her a new bed.
Anyways, back to camping. We had a blast and are so glad that we have such wonderful friends to be around. We met some new friends thanks to the Thueson's. The girls had a blast playing in the dirt, going on scooter rides, watching movies, eating treats after treats and most of all getting 100% attention from both MOM and DAD.
Thanks for such a wonderful trip Thueson's. Thanks to my wonderful husband who put up with my complaining about the COLD! Enjoy the PICTURES!
























5 comments:

Cameron and Rachel Bott said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Where did you go camping. I love to camp, but when we took Mabel we were a little nervous to, so don't worry you aren't alone.

Clegg Family said...

Hey Rach! Those pictures of Jaidyn in her little chair are absolutely adorable - she looks like a little outdoors model! :)

Ric and Meagan said...

REALLY OMG I AM SO DOWN OH HE DOESNT MIND AT ALL WE HAVE HER LITTLE DALMATION FROM DISNEY SITTING AT OUR HOUSE WAITING FOR HER LOL WE NEED TO BRING THAT TO YOU:) YEAH WE LIVE OUT ON 7000 S AND 4800 W ITS OUT IN WEST JORDAN I LOVE IT:) SHE IS SOOO CUTE THAT WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN TO WATCH HER WHILE YOU GO ON YOUR DATE NIGHT FRIDAY NIGHTS ARE FREE NIGHTS FROM SCHOOL THATS PERFECT.......KNIFES?????? OH WE WILL HA HA DOES SHE LIKE THEM OR SOMETHING LOL

Mike and Brit Harris said...

Hey Rachel, I came across your blog and just wanted to say hey, and tell you what a cute family you guys have. Jaidyn is so adorable! Anyway hope life's good! -Brittney(Duncan)Harris

The Parks Fam said...

Rachel! Your little girl is soo stinkin cute, her faces that she makes are sooo funny! I can't believe how much she looks like her Dad, its crazy. Hope you don't mind I check your blog from time to time. I love seeing whats going on in your life. Looks like things are great!!