I just had the most tramatic experience. Ok so maybe I'm being a
little dramatic. Jaid woke up from her nap today and was boiling. She
had a 103 temp and stayed for a couple hours until Taylor and I
decided to take her to the Insta care. We got here and tested her and
said she might have a urine infection, but they needed a urine sample
and the only way was a catheder. So my baby had to get a catheder. 4
people were holding her down while the doctor took forever to put it
in. For all women or men who have experienced that, it's not pleasant
at all. I was a mess, I wanted to sit there and scream for her, take
her place if I could. I hate seeing a child in pain. Especially your
own. They have to send the urine samples in to be tested but the
doctor said it looked ok. I feel like such a bad mom for putting her
through this and having nothing be wrong. Taylor just said that we
would rather be safe then sorry. Which is true, but hard to handle.
Well, were going home with a happy girl because she got a Diego
sticker. Children are amazing aren't they?

9 comments:
that does sound tramatic. i would hate to see your little baby in pain. how is she doing now? any results back? cute picture below. i hope i look that good when the day comes.
Hey cutie!!! It's so good to see such cute pics of your family! And congrats by the way!! I sure miss ya. lets try and get together around Christmas. love ya Katie
She looks so mad in that picture it almost makes me want to laugh....There is nothing worse than feeling like that though. Just be glad it may be nothing and not something to worry about. As your hubby said, better safe than sorry...
I am sorry Rachel....nothing is worse than when your child is in pain. She won't remember the painful part, only that you were there to hold her when she was done. You are such a good mom to her!
Poor little thing. Going to the Dr. is the worst. You feel so bad putting them through that, but you're right, even a little sticker can do wonders!
Poor girl!! I had to take Brynlee in one day in MO and they tested her for the same thing but it's A LOT easier for babies they just stuck this bag this to her and then put her diaper on and we just waited for her to pee. I probably would have been a mess too but just remember that you would be a bad mom if you didn't take her in to see what was wrong!! Also CONGRATULATIONS!!! I just barely checked your blog and I saw your pics. I had a feeling something was different with you but I didn't want to ask. Mike and I are way excited for you!!! You, Taylor, and Jaid need to come over sometime maybe we will have a game night or something!!
I know, I cry every time that Mabel has to get her shots, but you are doing what is best. It would have been far worse if she did have a urinary infection and you didn't have it checked because that can be dangerous! Congrats on the new baby bump, I am excited for you, what a fun time. Hope you are feeling well.
Oh so sad that is so hard to watch. Man, shots are bad enough for me to watch. You are looking so good. I love pregnant bellies but not so much on myself.
That story was way too familiar! We took Ava in at 7 months and they did the same thing to her...it was horrible!!!
Post a Comment