Monday, September 22, 2008

Here's the first belly picture!

9 comments:

Mike and Brit Harris said...

Hey Rach! It was so good to hear from you! Congrats on the baby!!! That's so exciting! I can already tell that your so cute pregnant cause you are so skinny and have a long waist. My waist is so short that at six months pregnant I look more like nine months! Anyway it really has been too long since I've seen you so please keep in touch!

Clegg Family said...

Congrats, Rach! That is so exciting - you look great and we're so excited for you guys!

{Layla} said...

You are so stinkin adorable girl! You and Tara are both so cute even when you are pregnant! Not fair! I just hope to be as cute as you two when I am prego! =)

Adam & Brittany Stevenson said...

I am so excited for you guys! Congrats!! You look so cute with your little belly. Well we really need to get together, it has been way to long. Lets plan something!

Natalie Carver said...

Yeah you look adorable as always! Congrats to you guys! Take care of yourself! And I am so sorry to hear about Jaidyn, that is so sad! It is the hardest thing to watch your little one suffer and there is nothing that you can do about it!

Stacey said...

Rachel you look so cute. I'm so happy for you and Taylor, that's so exciting!

corryfever said...

your darling! i am so excited for you.

Stefanie Cross said...

Rach!! I am so excited for you! When I saw the post I yelled "yes" and my husband looked at me funny....oh well it was worth it. I am coming out for conference do you want to get together to do lunch? I will be there the Friday before conference and then until wed. I am staying with my aunt in Salt Lake right next to the conference center.

Let me know!
~Stefanie Nelson Cross

Brad and Britt said...

yeah rach! I am so happy for you! I think that your thinking about "feeling sick" is a good thing! I hope that you start to feel better though! Love your hair blonde again too!