Tuesday, October 21, 2008

16 week belly picture!!

8 comments:

The Thatchers said...

Rach, that is SO cute!! You are so tiny!! You look great! How have you been feeling??

{Layla} said...

You are TINY and beautiful! Just adorable! Oh and is that flower pattern you have emailable? If so, can you email it to me? I really want it! Let's play next week sometime!

Ric and Meagan said...

oh my gosh the baby us getting so big:) that is soooo cute. I cant wait to have that one day

Natalie Carver said...

Wow you are showing! Finally! You little thing! Yeah for you guys! Do you know what you are having yet?

Anonymous said...

I will be 16 weeks on mon. thats crazy were so close. you look much cuter than me though. were having a Halloween party on Halloween are you in?

Bryce, Rachael, and Quintin Garff said...

Thanks for you comment on our blog the lady who did our pictures is Marissa vargason she is under our friends if you want to look at her site. You look great. Rachael

Kimba said...

Rach, I am so excited for you guys! Can't wait to hear what you're having!

Anonymous said...

you are so stinkin cute all prego, thats cutest little elly ever.