Good luck...if you r like me then you will be finding out that there are 2!!
I think its a girl. YAY! call me right when you find out!!!
I also think it is a girl! I cant wait to find out! Congrats!
I think you are having a... actually I dunno. Probably a boy just cause you want one. Sorry, I am not good at guessing!! Oh I found an online tutorial on how to make those blankies. Here it is!http://observationsofaneverydaymom.blogspot.com/2008/07/self-binding-receiving-blanket-tutorial.html
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Good luck...if you r like me then you will be finding out that there are 2!!
I think its a girl. YAY! call me right when you find out!!!
I also think it is a girl! I cant wait to find out! Congrats!
I think you are having a... actually I dunno. Probably a boy just cause you want one. Sorry, I am not good at guessing!!
Oh I found an online tutorial on how to make those blankies. Here it is!
http://observationsofaneverydaymom.blogspot.com/2008/07/self-binding-receiving-blanket-tutorial.html
Post a Comment