So yesterday was a very exciting day. I went in thinking I was going to have a girl. The further along I got I didn't care what I had. I was going to be thrilled with whatever was growing in my tummy. So.. when we got in there the Dr was awesome! He was so nice and hilarious. Thanks Jacey for letting me go to your dad.
He put the thingy on my stomach and within a minute or less we saw the little weiny. Well, according to the Dr he was HUGE! With big feet to add to that. It was so funny, the Dr wouldn't stop talking about him being well endowed. I thought it was funny. Anyways, everything was great with our little guy. His measurements were right on. I can't believe that he is weighing only 6 oz. Thats a small bag of shredded cheese. Thats nothing!
Taylor is so excited to have a little boy. What dad doesn't dream of having a little boy he can play sports with.
I will post some pictures of the Ultrasound when I can get a scanner available to me. Hopefully today! Thanks to everyone for all your congratulations. WE are thrilled and can't wait to have some BLUE things instead of all PINK!
4 comments:
How exciting Rachel!! So have you thought of any names for the little fella!!?
Rach and Tay, we are so excited for you guys!~ I cant wait to see your pics! Congrats!
Congrats Rachel!! That's so exciting! I'm sure Taylor is super excited!
congrats you two!!!
Post a Comment