Monday, October 27, 2008

IT'S A BOY

We are so excited!!!

12 comments:

Brooke Baker said...

Wow Rach! Just like your sister. That is so exciting to have one of each. I thought for sure it would be another girl. Jaid will be the cutest big sister. Congrats!

Adam & Brittany Stevenson said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys. Now you will have one of each, that is awesome. We need to hang out again soon and catch up. Maybe we could all go to dinner one night or something, let me know.

Mike and Brit Harris said...

Rach that's awesome!!! Congrats I'm super excited for you guys!!!

Natalie Carver said...

Congrats! That is so great! You and Chel will have so much fun with your boys! They will be best buds!

Cameron and Rachel Bott said...

Congrats now you have one of each. How fun!! I was wrong on your poll I thought it was going to be a girl.

Jocee Bergeson said...

You'll soon see that you love having a boy as much as a girl. I know it is IMPOSSIBLE to imagine now...but I've just learned this. Boys are so dang fun. He will be your little boyfriend. :) Congrats!

Johnson Fam said...

How fun! You look so great. I am very excited for you!

The Eastman's said...

YEAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mel said...

CONGRATS!!!! Can't wait to hear some NAMES!! I bet Taylor is PUMPED!! & Ad is JEALOUS!! HaHa!

The Rindi's said...

Congrats!! So exciting!! Any names yet?? Mike is pretty jealous, he is hoping our next one is a boy!! Oh and your belly is way cute!! Let's get together for lunch again

{Layla} said...

congratulations pretty lady! Since you already have your adorable girl it's perfect to have a boy now. Having an older sister always makes boys a little sweeter too-i love it. I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling well--I was hoping to get together with you tonight! Next week for sure though!

allison wright said...

How exciting! I bet Taylor is so happy. Just like Ash! I hope everything is going well. You look super cute by the way.