Saturday, November 8, 2008

Belly Time!

Ok, so my sister and I were debating who was bigger. I am defintely
bigger, but she claims that she is. I am 18 weeks and she is 28 weeks.
Doesn't she look amazing! Jeez, if only I could be as cute an petite
and she is.

6 comments:

Natalie Carver said...

You both look adorable! But I do think your sis is bigger! Her tummy is more round....just the baby is bigger! But you both seriously look great!

Ric and Meagan said...

You guys are sooooo cute:) she is sticking out more it seems ha ha you are both tiny tiny

Anonymous said...

How fun your having babies together I didn't know that. Brittany my sister is having a boy and bj's wife is prego too. when are we getting together?

Maegen said...

You two are so cute! How fun to be pregnant together and both having boys! I have to say Ash is just slightly bigger. Both of you look amazing as always!

corryfever said...

that is the cutest picture. you guys are both adorable pregnant. that is a hoot you are doing it together. so fun.

Jessica Whittaker said...

Really, you are both very small. Congrats Ashley...I didn't even know you were pregnant. Rach, I hope things are going well.