Taylor commented on my belly saying it looked like I was forcing my
belly out. So I am taking another picture because I really wasn't
forcing it out. Maybe it was just the angle or something!! Anyways,
I'm sure no one cares what by belly looks like or how large I am
growing everyday. I just needed to show Tay that I wasn't forcing
anything!

5 comments:
How are you so dang skinny pregnant?? I swear from 4 months and on...I am so ugly. I am jealous!!
You ARE cute and petite! You look great. :)
You are the tiniest little thing Rach. Seriously you have the cutest little pregnant bump! No fair. I better be skinny when I am pregnant or I am only have one child. Ha ha! Are you back from Las Vegas yet? We need to play. I live so close to you now we can play any day! =)
look how cute and pregnant you are! You look great, I'm so excited to see the next addition to the Moncur fam.
haaha! The funniest thing of all, is that you and Ash are soo tiny throughout your pregnancies! I always laugh at the people who ask me at the grocery store or whenever i am at work (in tops that appear that I am pregnant) and they ask me, "so how far along are you?" It really makes me want to scream at them! haha! Oh well, that is part of the great sulser-Gibbons gene's that I have been given! haha!
Post a Comment