She looks so big in that picure, It makes me sad when these babies start to look like toddlers.
Rachel I started to laugh when I saw this!! There is no winning with the little ones...I don't care what others say, they just are smarter than us!
Oh I bet Callie will do the same thing! She is so adorable Rach!
that's because she won't be happy until she got's c=ck, she know's she is ready
I agree kids never need a binky just let them suck c--k my girls did, all 3 got daddy's solids before rice cereal
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She looks so big in that picure, It makes me sad when these babies start to look like toddlers.
Rachel I started to laugh when I saw this!! There is no winning with the little ones...I don't care what others say, they just are smarter than us!
Oh I bet Callie will do the same thing! She is so adorable Rach!
that's because she won't be happy until she got's c=ck, she know's she is ready
I agree kids never need a binky just let them suck c--k my girls did, all 3 got daddy's solids before rice cereal
Post a Comment