Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dinner w/Family, Cake, and Dinner w/Friends!

I have been so bad at blogging lately. I guess I have just been lazy and not wanting to post pictures and upload them all on my computer. Well, I decided to add a couple pictures from the past week. My sister came in town for Thanksgiving and it was so much fun. I wish so bad that she lived in the same state. I know being in Vegas isn't that far but it's far enough. I love having her around and wish I could hang out with her everyday. We went to dinner the last night she was here and I got a couple pictures of that night.
Taylor's parents had Cake and Ice Cream on Sunday for November birthdays. Jaid loved the cake. She basically just picked off all the frosting which I think is the best part as well.
Last but not least, last night I was able to get together with a couple of friends for dinner. I love getting together with friends. I loved seeing everyone and wish we could do it more!!











1 comment:

Jake and Shannon Box said...

It's fun to see all you girls together!!! I can't believe how many of you have kids. We need to get Steph on the bandwagon.