Monday, December 29, 2008

Holy Smokes I have a TON to BLOG about!! Christmas, Dinner, and Mike's Wedding.

Ok, so here are all the pictures from this past week or so. Family dinners, Jaid being Jaid, and of course CHRISTMAS! I will post the commentary later. Tay and I need to run some errands. Enjoy the millions of pictures!

Jaid eating with her millions of clips in her hair. She did her hair that day. She told me where she wanted everything and I placed it there.. Lovely huh!





Dinner with my Brothers and Sister at Texas Roadhouse.




Christmas!!

















Mike and Amanda's wedding was BeauTifUL!! The bride and the groom both looked there best! It was fun to hang out with the whole family all dressed up. Here are some pictures of the night!

Family Picture







The Beautiful Bride and Groom.



Lucky Charms got us through the ceremony.



My husband walking down the aisle with another woman!!!








5 comments:

Natalie Carver said...

Such cute pictures! Jayd, looks so cute in that black dress!

Kelly said...

Tell Mike congrats for me. He looks as happy as I can ever remember him being. Thanks for posting those.

Kelly J.

P.S. Cant wait to meet your #2!!!
See you guys soon. OK?

The Thatchers said...

Cute pics Rach!! I love the GAZILLION clips in her hair!! Ha ha. You look GREAT!!

Brad and Britt said...

the pictures look great! Hey, did Ash tell you she ran into me and my hubby at our house one day?! It was so good to see her and Drew and to see how big her little kids are getting! You looked HOT in your black dress!

Anonymous said...

love her on my lap in just her diaper my hand would be inside making her little bald p---y feel sooooooooooooooo good, easy to pull the diaper aside at the back and cum in her arse