Thursday, January 1, 2009

Jaid's new favorite chair!

I brought up a love sac from downstairs that we have had forever. It's
been so dirty and I was told you couldn't wash it in your washer, that
u had to take it to the cleaners. The cleaners wanted to charge me
over 100.00 to clean it. Ya right! I threw it in the laundry anyways
and now it's sparkling clean.. Super White!!
Jaid loves it!

2 comments:

allison wright said...

Rach it was so good to see you at Pat & Chels baby blessing. Jaid is super cute, just like you! I had to tell Cody about so many of my fun memories with you after. Congrats again on baby #2. Hope to see you soon. Love, Alli

Brad and Britt said...

yeah, i don't ever listen to those laundry label's anyway....i have a "rhino-skinned" lovesac cover that says that it is only to be dry cleaned, but yet, I have washed it multiple times and It always turns out looking as good a new! any baby names yet?