Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's snowing like crazy!!

I sure wish I didn't have to drive in this. I seriously have total
anxiety driving in the snow. I do have all wheel drive but it doesn't
make me feel any better. I guess we have welcome winter sometime this
year right?

2 comments:

Zach and Katie Hillstead said...

I was just in it and I couldn't see anything! Oh well, skiing Monday should be epic! Hope you and Taylor are doing well --Zach

Bryce, Rachael, and Quintin Garff said...

Rach
so i love to wear my hair in headbands and I want to buy one of you big flower clips to do so but I feel like I may look silly. Do you really wear them yourself? also I have a way easy pattern for bags that would look great with these flowers. please email me and let me know. Rachael rachaelwimmer@hotmail.com