I love kids reactions to snow. Ryker couldn't get enough of it today. She is beautiful, I love her little hat. Give me a call so we can see if we can work something out.
WHY oh WHY does it have to be snowing all ready?? I am NOT a fan! How are you doing? Let's get together! I can't believe how grown up Jaidy is! It's CRAZY! Call me! Love ya!
5 comments:
I love kids reactions to snow. Ryker couldn't get enough of it today. She is beautiful, I love her little hat. Give me a call so we can see if we can work something out.
WHY oh WHY does it have to be snowing all ready?? I am NOT a fan! How are you doing? Let's get together! I can't believe how grown up Jaidy is! It's CRAZY! Call me! Love ya!
adorable!!! We need to play!! I hope you can make it to my christmas party chica!!
seriously she is the cutest little girl alive!!!!!!
that is so much fun. what a cutie!
Post a Comment