Monday, January 26, 2009

Jaidyn's Birthday!!

Ok.. so I have a lot of pictures so just hang in there.
The day started out with a bath. We needed to look pretty for her big day. After that we got dressed and met my family in Salt Lake at the Build A Bear. I have wanted to take Jaidyn there for such a long time and this was the perfect opportunity. My mom, Grandma, Susie, Ad, Taylor and I all went. It was so fun. Trying to decide what she wanted was the hardest part. She wanted EVERYTHING! That isn't an overreaction either. She ended up choosing an Elephant and thanks to Grandma Willey an adorable Dog. What child gets 2 animals when going there. Aren't you supposed to only get ONE!! Well she was in heaven the entire time. Pushing the peddle to fluff the animals, making wishes and putting the hearts in the animals, bathing them with the AIR bath, and best of all picking out some clothes. She was so excited to see princess clothes. All about Princesses lately. She can't get enough of crowns, necklaces, earrings and anything that has to do with being a GIRL!! After Build A Bear we headed to California Pizza Kitchen for lunch. We opened presents from everyone and she even got dessert and got to blow out a candle. She was so excited. We started singing to her and she lit up. If you ever wanted your child to react a certain way on a day like this she did. Everything went perfect. She was so happy and excited. After lunch with my family we went to Taylor's parents and visited for a bit. Opened presents for Grandma and Grandpa Moncur, took a nap and got ready for the Basketball game. The night ended great. We went to Jeff's Basketball game at Bountiful High and they played great and pulled off the WIN!! YAY! Thanks to everyone for making Jaidyn's birthday perfect. She had so much fun and the day couldn't have been better. I can't believe my baby is 2. I feel like her life has just flown by. 2 years has gone by way to fast. I don't like that she is getting older. I can't believe how hard it is when your baby grows up. And to think that I am going to have another one to add to that growing up thing. I hope it gets easier with the more kids you have! Anyways, sorry about the long post and the MILLION pictures I posted. I just couldn't help but take a ton. She only turns 2 ONCE!!






























6 comments:

Stacey said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she's 2!! I don't like that at all, it goes way too fast. She makes the best faces in pictures. What a little cutie.

p.s. You look so great! You need to get maternity pictures taken. Most people don't look like that when they're pregnant.

The Rindi's said...

Haha she is so cute! I love all of her poses in the pics!! I can't believe she's 2 either. Crazy!! You look great and your hair is getting long!! When are you due again? Sorry I am terrible at remembering stuff like that

Anonymous said...

what a little model. She is cheesing it up for ever picture. your gonna have your hands full with that little man killer.

Danica said...

Happy birthday to Jaydn! She is too cute Rach and getting so big - it goes by way to fast! Hope all is well with you too! Not long now huh? : )

Ric and Meagan said...

SHE IS ADORABLE I LOVE ALL HER CUTE LITTLE FACES THEY ARE PRICELESS

Anonymous said...

going to taste sweeeeet very soon