Thursday, January 29, 2009

The best trip to Costco EVER!

My Grandpa took Jaid and I took Costco today to get groceries. Why?
Because he is the sweetest man I have ever known. He is selfless,
unconditionally cares about others and never asks for anything in
return. Jaidyn loved riding with him in the wheelchair. Thought it was
the best thing in the world.
Thanks Grandpa for not only the groceries and lunch but for everything
you are. Your truly the most amazing man I have ever known and
probably ever will know. Spending time with you makes Jaid and I so
happy and we cherish those special moments.

3 comments:

Ric and Meagan said...

OK SO READING THIS JUST MADE ME CRY. GRANDPA IS EVERYTHING YOU JUST SAID I LOVE THAT MAN TO DEATH AND I HAVE ONLY KNOWN HIM FOR A LITTLE OVER A YEAR. JAID AND GRANDPA LOOK ADORABLE. I BET THEY BOTH JUST LOVED IT SO MUCH. LOVE YOU GUYS

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

Aren't grandpas the best!!! That was super cute Rach... I was a little emotional reading this sweet post because my grandpa died almost a month ago!!! love ya!

Brad and Britt said...

I can't believe how long its been since I have seen your Grandpa...oh it makes me miss both of mine!