Rachel- its fun to see what people from high school are up to! Glad you found my blog. Jaidyn is a doll! Good luck with your little guy... you look great pregnant! I can't wait to be done though... it is crazy to be having a 2nd child- it seriously just seems like we were in high school!
3 comments:
I'm so glad that you found my blog too! And what a darling little girl. You look fabulous! How exciting to have 2 sweet kids.
Hey Rachel! I was so excited to see that you had visited my blog. Stop by anytime!! I will add your blog to my list as well...
Can't wait to see pics of your little guy when he gets here. You look great, as usual!
Rachel- its fun to see what people from high school are up to! Glad you found my blog. Jaidyn is a doll! Good luck with your little guy... you look great pregnant! I can't wait to be done though... it is crazy to be having a 2nd child- it seriously just seems like we were in high school!
Post a Comment