Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Elephant in my PaNtS!

So.. The other day Taylor "tooted" and it was loud and obnoxious.
Jaidyn heard it and said "whoa" Taylor said that when that sounds come
out it means there's an Elephant in your pants. She is obsessed with
Elephants so she thought that was so awesome. Taylor let a couple more
and made sure she knew it was an elephant.
So today Jaid was standing in the family room playing with her toys
and let a HuGe FaRt!! I asked her if she went POOP and she said, "no
Mom Elephant!" I busted up laughing. It was so funny I had to call
Taylor and tell him.
It's amazing the things these little kids remember. She thought she
was so big that she didn't go poop but that she had an elephant in her
pants.
I am just so grateful to Taylor for teaching her this. Ladies aren't
supposed to act like that.
I just didn't want to forget this moment so I thought I would share it
with everyone. Even if know one thinks it's funny!!

3 comments:

missy said...

ha ha rachel! That is so funny! But i really must comment on the magnet toys! Madden has the Nemo one and LOVES it!!!!

Stacey said...

That is so cute! Kelly had to come see what I was laughing about.

Amanda said...

That is so funny. Paul and I were dyin!