Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dr appointment UPDATE!

Well, according to my Dr my due date is later then I thought. I am
actually due April 12th. Only a couple days later then I originally
thought. So I went to the Dr today and I was able to schedule my
induction!! Awwww... I am getting induced on April 7th. So if we don't
have this little guy before then ( cross our fingers I don't ) then he
will be here on April 7th. That is a month and 4 days. I can't believe
how fast this is going by. Way to fast for me right now. It's kind of
throwing me into PaNiC MoDe!! If anyone has advice on being a mother
of 2 kids please let me know. I'm freaking OUT!

6 comments:

Kimba said...

The thought freaks me out right now, so I'm no help. I keep looking at him and thinking, how do people do more than one?!

So. Let me know how it goes...

Susie said...

Hold on and have fun!!
Love you!
Susie

Abby said...

I'm sure you will do just fine! But I would be a little nervous too!

parkinsonfamily324.blogspot.com said...

Oh my its wonderful you will just love it... Jaid is so big her and jaxon would have so much fun now we should get together before your little one comes...

Tara said...

I can't believe you almost have two kids! You're leaving me in the dust! I have no advice except good luck! and enjoy your last month with just one!

Anonymous said...

we might have our babies on the same day. my dr. said the 7th or the 8th crazy they could have the same birthday fall in love and get married