Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Family Night and BasketBall Game

On Monday Night for Family night we went to Kangaroo Zoo. Jaid loves this place. She is a little bit hesitant about the big slides so of coarse her VERY PREGNANT mom has to climb up there with her. Let me tell you.. I am still sore from Monday night. Anyways, here are a couple pictures of our fun night.
















Tonight we went to Taylor's little brothers State Basketball tournament. Bountiful vs. Cottonwood. We KILLED THEM!!!! Bountiful played very well. I guess we looked amazing because Cottonwood seemed like they hadn't ever played before. Here are some pictures of Jaidyn and her cousin Addi. They are about a year apart and just love each other. I just love when you can capture moments like these...



4 comments:

Abby said...

K, well, you don't LOOK very pregnant, missy!

Cute pics. That looks like a super fun place to visit with the kiddos!

Johnson Fam said...

I was just about to write the same thing! You really do have a cute little baby bump.

The Thueson's said...

hahahah!! I just read the elephant story too! That is hilarious;) Kids are so dang funny! I love em! I can't believe how pregnant you DON'T LOOK!! and how big Jaid looks! I need to see you guys more!

The Rindi's said...

Ok you DO NOT look extremely pregnant but you do look way cute!! So does Jaidyn I can't believe how big she is we should do lunch or something before you have your little boy!!