On Tuesday my little boy has been apart of our lives for a month, 4
weeks!!! I can't believe it. It's crazy how fast time flies by. He has
been so much fun to have around. Jaidy just loves having a real live
doll that she can help MoMmY with. He defintely isn't as good as
Jaidyn was as a baby but I can't complain. He doesn't do much but
sleep and eat. And cries!! We've got a schedule now and that seems to
be helping out a lot. People need schedules. Even little people that
don't even know it yet!! Well, my lack of posting in my blog has been
nothing else but just lazyness and not really having an extra minute
to pull out all my camera cords and uploading my pictures. It will
come! Hopefully in the next couple days I will get to doing it. The
pool opens on Saturday!!! I can't wait to have something else to do..
New pictures and post will be here shortly, until then hope everyone
is going well.

1 comment:
Wow that was a fast month! Crazy! He is so cute! I am glad that you arrived safely to NC! Good Luck there! And those pics of Jayd and Tay are so cute! Precious times
Post a Comment