Well, just an update on our travels. Were in St Louis right now!!
We've spent the night after a long 10 hour day of driving. The first
day was great! Both the kids did awesome. Yesterday was a little
different. Jaidy has had a cold. Yesterday while driving I could sense
her getting worse. Irritated beyond belief, her cough was horrible and
she pretty much looked like death! Her temp spiked up to 103 and she
was screaming.. Along side Jensen who was starving and I couldn't feed
him because I had to find a grocery store in the middle of no where..
Needless to say we made it to a destination and got the kids bathed
and in bed. We still have a long day ahead of us tomorrow. 12 more
hours.. I really hope we can make it without stopping another night. I
miss my husband, and Jaidy keeps asking for daddy!!
2 comments:
Good luck! I hope you make it today!
Rachel I am sorry little Jaid has been sick! That is the worst! Poor little thing, and traveling that much. Ugh you must all be exhausted! Hope you are there safe and sound and getting adjusted to the new place!:)
Post a Comment