Thursday, April 30, 2009

Azteca... mmm so good!

Well, we haven't done much since we've been here in Charlotte. We did try a new restaurant and it was so good. The portions were HUGE and way to big for a normal person to finish alone. Can't complain about yummy leftovers though. Here are a few pictures of our night out. One of the first as a big happy family of 4 living in Charlotte North Carolina!!


Dont mind my gross picture.. I looked horrible that night, even though I did shower!!



3 comments:

Stacey said...

I bet it feels so good to all be together again. I was actually thinking that was a really cute picture of you and Taylor.

Mel said...

Rach... That is such a cute picture! I don't know WHAT you are talking about!! You look awesome! I can't believe you had a baby a month ago! You look so good! ;) Anyway I hope you are loving being together again! Only a couple more days before I'm with Ad again! It will be nice! Here goes another summer! HaHa!

P.S. Those pictures of Taylor with Jaid are ADORABLE!! Oh my goodness! I was sitting there thinking "I wonder if Adam would ever do that!" HaHa!

Abby said...

Love all the cute posts and pics you've put up. Your kids are so stinkin' cute! I hope you have a great summer out there.