Thursday, April 30, 2009

Dance with DaDDy!




For those of you that didn't know, Jaidy was in Dance before we left for the summer. She loved it so much. I hate that she doesn't have something like that out here. Anyways, after i had Jensen I still wanted her to be able to go to dance. It's a mom and tot class so a parent needs to be there. Taylor volunteered to take her for me. This was on the last day that she would be going to dance so i had to go and watch her and daddy. He was so cute with her. He is the best Dad in the world!!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

That is so cute! Taylor is a good sport! I bet all of the other moms got a real kick out of that.

The Rindi's said...

That is so cute!! What a good daddy!! No wonder Jaid loves him so much!! I can't wait until Brynlee is old enough to get into dance!! Hope all is well in NC!!