Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Day My Miracle Came..

This post is going to be a lot of pictures. Which I am sure no one minds. Blogs are more fun with a lot of pictures right? Well, I am going to post some pictures of the Day Jensen was born. Looking back at them they are really hard for me to look at. I just keep thinking over and over how blessed Taylor and I are that we were able to bring home a healthy little boy. They'll start from when I first got to the Hospital to when he came and the few days in the hospital, and of coarse the picture of us going home. Well, of him in his car seat that is WAY to big.. Some of them are hard to look at, but at least we have a strong healthy baby now. I don't want to go into detail about all the pictures so if you have questions just let me know.



























5 comments:

Kimba said...

Ah! I wish my "I just had a baby" pictures were as gorgeous as yours! Seriously, you do NOT look like you had just gone through labor. :) And love that last shot, he's so tiny in there!

Abby said...

I think he totally looks like you! I'm so glad that he is okay, you are okay, and all is well. Your birthing story was very scary! I told my mom and she couldn't believe it (she says hi, btw).

Anyway, he's gorgeous, and so are you!

Natalie Carver said...

Oh his little diaper is as big as he is! LOL He is so cute and I am so happy that he is healthy too!

Anonymous said...

Rachel, he is so dang cute!! Holy cow..I can't believe you have two kids now!! Crazy. Glad that you and Jensen are doing well...he is adorable!

Anonymous said...

nice, I like boy's he has a lovely c-ck