Everyone always gets on me about not posting on our blog. It's usually just because Rachel does such a good job with it, and also when i do have time to post it's usually on my "I Dine Divine" blog. But i feel like now would be a good time to take a minute to post about all the fun Jaidyn and i have had together while Mom has been in the hospital with our new baby boy. It's a big enough blessing to just have a new healthy baby, but even more special to me has been the time i've been able to spend with my little princess! I've been watching Jaidyn all day ever day for the past week. I didn't expect to get so attached to her, but i have! I can't believe what i've been missing out on! She is such an amazing little person. I feel like i haven't really known her until now. It's been a two-fold blessing having this new baby. Jaid and i have been able to do so much together! We've been going to lunch, playing barbies, reading books, brushing teeth, bathing, playing basketball, watching Jazz games, going on drives, going to the grocery store, dancing to latino music in the car, taking trips to Daddy's office, watching Animal Planet, cleaning the house, and so many other little things together! Her little smile melts my heart and her little giggle makes all the sacrifices worthwhile. I've been so impressed by how outgoing she is. She seems to warm up to people so well. It's so cute to watch her try to talk to strangers in an elevator or at a store, or to watch her interact with people everywhere we go. I'm so in love with her! She makes me extremely happy. I'm so blessed.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
My Little Princess
Everyone always gets on me about not posting on our blog. It's usually just because Rachel does such a good job with it, and also when i do have time to post it's usually on my "I Dine Divine" blog. But i feel like now would be a good time to take a minute to post about all the fun Jaidyn and i have had together while Mom has been in the hospital with our new baby boy. It's a big enough blessing to just have a new healthy baby, but even more special to me has been the time i've been able to spend with my little princess! I've been watching Jaidyn all day ever day for the past week. I didn't expect to get so attached to her, but i have! I can't believe what i've been missing out on! She is such an amazing little person. I feel like i haven't really known her until now. It's been a two-fold blessing having this new baby. Jaid and i have been able to do so much together! We've been going to lunch, playing barbies, reading books, brushing teeth, bathing, playing basketball, watching Jazz games, going on drives, going to the grocery store, dancing to latino music in the car, taking trips to Daddy's office, watching Animal Planet, cleaning the house, and so many other little things together! Her little smile melts my heart and her little giggle makes all the sacrifices worthwhile. I've been so impressed by how outgoing she is. She seems to warm up to people so well. It's so cute to watch her try to talk to strangers in an elevator or at a store, or to watch her interact with people everywhere we go. I'm so in love with her! She makes me extremely happy. I'm so blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Tay, this is such a cute blog post! It made me tear up! I am so excited for Tony to finally graduate so he can spend a lot more time with Callie! You dads are so blessed!
Rach,
He's beautiful! I was crying reading through your blog. I am so glad that you are both healthy. You guys are great parents. I loved reading Taylor's post too. So sweet... Oh yeah, love the name. - em
this is seriously the cutest blog i love it :) sounds like you guys have had a blast ha ha wanna teach her to warm up to me she hates me:( lol...
such a good blog and agian congrats your baby boy is just adorable
Your a great dad Taylor.
Post a Comment