Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Do u think he fits?

It's going to take him forever to fit in this!!

8 comments:

The Rindi's said...

Oh my gosh he is so little!! And way cute!! What are your plans for Thurs? Mike and I want to come see you guys in the day if that works for you guys let me know!!

Tara said...

I am SO glad everything is okay. And that you are all happy and healthy. You have a beautiful baby boy. I am dying at how tiny he is!! How fun.

Natalie Carver said...

So cute! I felt the same way with Callie (she was a pound bigger) and i'm sure you had to go get some premie stuff like me...but they grow into it a lot faster then you think!

Ashley Shane and Crew said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful. That is the cutest picture of him in the car seat.

Brad and Britt said...

I am so glad that we were able to see each other FINALLY yesturday! We HAVE To do it more! and remember, any time that you need a baby sitter, other than grandma's....I am your girl! I love Jensen!

Ric and Meagan said...

Oh my word he is soooooo tiny i would be so scared to do anything with him he is just so fragile looking. he is adorable though that is for sure. It was good to see you guys yesterday

Ivins Family said...

Rach, that is an amazing story..I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that. I'm so happy that everything ended up being ok and that you now have the most beautiful little boy. He is so adorable! We want to come see you. Let me know when is a good time.

Court "the Churro" Fuller said...

He is so cute!!! They grow so fast, pretty soon you will be yelling at him to stay in his carseat right ?? Love ya, Court