Well tonight marks the countdown of a 2 week long seperation from my
Hubby! He left for North Carolina tonight. Our home for the summer. I
have been dreading this day for a long time. Just knowing that I won't
see him for 2 weeks just kills me. I have a really hard time being
away from him. 2 weeks will be one of the longest times we have ever
gone apart in our 4 1/2 years of marriage. They say being apart makes
the heart grow fonder. I would rather not have to be apart to know
that. I feel like our relationship gets better and better the longer
were together. Which is how it should be right? You grow so much as a
couple, knowing what things bug you and what buttons you should and
shouldn't push. You know what makes them happy and what makes them
angry. You know how to show them there loved and appreciated. I'm just
so grateful for a husband like Taylor. I am so grateful that I was
able to marry a man with so much love for his family. Especially his
children. I am going to miss him so much. I don't know if my post
pregnancy hormones are making me feel 10x worse then normal but I'm a
mess. My eyes are burning from crying and I'm exhausted. I feel like I
haven't been able to stop crying for the past week because I knew this
day was coming and coming a lot faster then I wanted. If anyone wants
to do anything these next couple weeks let me know. I am always up for
some company. Jaidy will probably be pretty sick of just having MoMmY
around no DaDdY to wrestle with, and chase her around and make her fly
like a princess. I will do my best though. She is my pride and joy and
makes me happy when I'm down and sad. I'm sorry I am venting, I just
felt like I needed to write a good journal enter right now. Something
to release all these wonderful emotions.. On a happier note though, we
blessed Jensen tonight!! We just blessed him at our house with the
some of the bishopric. I wanted to bless him before we left and with
packing and Taylor leaving we just wanted to make sure it was done. It
was a beautiful blessing and of coarse cried through the entire thing.
How amazing it is that were able to do that!! I feel so much better
traveling with him now that he has been blessed. He's doing fabulous
by the way. Eating like a BOY and gaining weight every day!! He'll be
a chubby guy before we know it. Thanks for letting me blabber all my
feelings and emotions on this post. It feels so good to be able to do
it.
7 comments:
Man, I'm sorry Rach. Brian went out of town for the entire month of October and it was AWFUL! I am totally with you. Especially with a new baby, that would be super hard. Hang in there, just take one day at a time and the two weeks will be over before you know it!
Rach- He is darling! I am so glad you both are ok after the whole delivery complications and such. I hope you have a good summer. Maybe we can get together when you guys come back.
Hey Rach....I'm sorry! I know that feeling, Chris has to leave next weekend and I won't be out in VA for another 3 weeks after....it's definitely hard to think about especially when you have a brand new baby to care for and no husband around. I am glad that you were able to bless him before though. We're doing the same thing. If you need anything I live in Orem and I'd be happy to help!
Ohh... Rach... I'm so sorry. I knoe the feeling. Ad is leaving on Monday & we'll be apart for about 2 weeks as well :( It's so hard. So anyway if you want to get together let me know! Hang in there with all the emotions. I'm sure that the hormones, like you said, aren't helping :( Poor thing. Stay strong! ;)
oh cutie I'm so sorry... that has got to be so hard! I look up to you. by the way CONGRATS on cute baby Jensen!!! oh my gosh he is adorable. watch lots of movies this week, that will make it go by fast! xoxo
Rach I feel for you. Cam had to go to Malaysia for an entire month the summer I got pregnant with Mabel and wasn't even home when we found out we were expecting. It was the most awful month of my life. The worst part was that I was supposed to go with him, but the stupid Delta agent messed the whole thing up (long story) and I couldn't go. So needless to say we weren't prepared for the long month away from each other. I am so sorry, but hang in there.
I know how you feel, Nick had to go on a business trip when Beck was 2 weeks old and it was hell. I spent 2 whole days awake, no sleep at all, and the pregnancy hormones were running wild. I think I cried 90% of the time he was gone. I hope your babies are good for you and the time goes fast. Are you guys going to live there for the summer or is Taylor coming back to Utah after 2 weeks?
Post a Comment