Friday, April 17, 2009

Happier Days!!

Well, on Wednesday I was able to cancel my Dentist Appointment. This
was the only thing keeping me here in Utah. So.. My mom and I decided
to leave a bit earlier. We are leaving on Monday now!! I get to see my
husband Wednesday or Thursday. Just depending on how long it takes us
to drive 31 hrs with 2 kids. Wish me luck!!! I have a lot of pictures
to post about but don't have a computer to upload them. So when I
arrive and get settled in Charlotte, NC I will post them. Let me just
tell you how much fun it's been packing up my house. NoT aT aLL!!! I
feel like I have been packing forever and nothing looks done. I have
one more day to get everything packed and into my car. Sunday I'm
spending the night at my moms so we can head out in the morning. I'm
sure I will be posting about our adventure through out the trip. I
will try and take pictures of our crazy road trip. North Carolina..
Here I come!

3 comments:

Kimba said...

I do not envy your drive! Good luck! We're moving at the end of the week and I haven't done a thing yet. I hate the moving process...

The Rindi's said...

Oh I know how you feel I have been packing for a week and I feel like all I've done is destroy my house oh man!! Good Luck on your drive and make sure to post lots of pics of your little ones!!

Danica said...

I love NC! You will totally love it! I am sorry I never got a chance to see you and your cute little one before you left. I have a gift, but I will have to mail it. Can you send me you address once you get there? Hope all goes great for you guys this summer. Give me a call when you come back in town and we can get the girls (and boys now!) together again! Enjoy NC for me - I am so jealous!