So.. As most of you know being a wife of a husband in Summer Sales is SUPER FUN!!! You have ALL the time in the world to do WHATEVER you want because your HUSBAND is NEVER HOME! (hope your noticing the sarcasm) So, today like many other days during the summer we went to the park, played in the sand, went down the slide, swung on the swings, went on a walk, drove to the gas station to get energized with a SODA, colored with Jaidy and made our own little world on the wall (notice the pictures) Being able to have so much time on your hands you have to be creative on what you do or you will seriously go INSANE! So, I NEED YOUR HELP!!! Jaidy is so active and I am limited with what I can come up with. My brain doesn't seem to be to creative when thinking about this very subject.. This is where you come in. Please if you have ideas of things to do with a toddler let me know. Be creative, I don't care if it costs money. I just need to keep this little girl out of our apartment and away from the TV!! We seem to love crashing on the couch with some treats and watching movies. Not good, I KNOW! So HELP!! While your thinking of some GREAT ideas I will keep you entertained with some pictures of our day









I asked Jaidy to tell me everything she sees outside. I told her we would make our own little world inside and put it on the wall. She was so excited to color, cut and put them on the wall.. when Daddy came home from the meeting she ran to him and told him to come and see. I have to admit it was so FUN! I am such a doodler.. I love to color and draw pictures, I was a little kid again playing pretend. How much I love having kids so we can be kids sometimes too!

5 comments:
Oh Rach you are such a cute mom! That world thing is darling! ;) You're doing a good job! If I think of some BRILLIANT idea I'll let you know but all I really do right now is work & sleep because I'm so dang tired! HaHa! Good Luck! ;)
Oh thats such a cute idea! :) I like that.. I will read my 365 book and let ya know if I think of something too! I am in the same rut!
Rach I am so srry but I totally understand how you feel believe it or not....that was my life for the last 5 yers while Tony was in school!
I typed in Toddler Activities in Google and lots of things came up....different websites! Check them out and good luck! I bet she would love going to the library and having story time!?!
Or at most rec centers there are mom and tot swimming lessons that are cheap.....
Get pudding and put food coloring in it and make pictures/ or let Jayd body paint herself!
Good Luck
I know this is a TV idea, but it's a good one. Sage is loving the Leap Frog Letter Factory DVD. It is so great to teach alphabet + sounds of letters. I think you must get it if you don't already have it...
That is such a cute idea! I wish I had kids so I could tell you :) I will ask my sister Michelle and hopefully come up with some ideas for you :)
Post a Comment