Ok.. so I don't know about all of you but I sure get sick of all my recipes that I seem to make over and over again. Well, I wanted to do a recipe exchange with whoever was interested. What you have to do is leave your email address and I will come up with a way for everyone to get at least 5-10 new recipes. Sound fun?? Thought so.. who doesn't want new recipes to try and have your husband be thrilled that you made something new. OK, leave your emails and I will try and get to the list by this weekend and email everyone there list!!Even if I don't know you and your just stopping by my blog for a visit leave your email. It will be fun!!
10 comments:
That is a great idea! my email address is lauraelggren@gmail.com . btw, I am Mike Elggren's wife. Our husbands went to school together :)
good idea!!! my email is lindseybeckstrand@msn.com
I'm in! I'm always looking for new recipes.
Maybe a blog? Where people can update with new recipes they've tried?
I too am very tired of the same old recipes I always make so I would love some new ones! brittdunc@hotmail.com
YES! Great idea Rach! Count me in!
chelseacarver@gmail.com
..also check the sidebar on my blog for a recipe blog that my friend from Cali started. All the people who contribute are busy Moms who need easy, fast, yummy meals.. check it out!
nataliecarver!hotmail.com
That WAS part of your request, wasn't it? :) Sorry. Mommy Brain.
dancingnancy_1@hotmail.com
Oh I'm SO in! My email address is jsagum@gmail.com. Thanks Rach!
awesome i cant create anything new i bet ric is getting way sick of my food ha ha
a-dancinchick@hotmail.com
there is also two resipe blogs on my blogs you could check out
Hey! I like this idea.
Just stopping by the blog. I read Lauren's blog and saw yours. Hope you don't mind. I'm pretty sure we went to high school together, but it's been forever since then!
Olivia (Lemon) Clyde
olivialclyde@gmail.com
Post a Comment