Friday, May 15, 2009

How much do they look alike?

It's funny when you have another kid you always wonder if they're going to look alike. Jaidy is a month older then Jensen in this picture but its one of the closest pictures I could find. I don't think they look alike. What do you think?

6 comments:

{Layla} said...

I do!!! Not identical but I think they look quite a bit a like for being tiny babies!!! They are both so cute!

Natalie Carver said...

I do too! I think they look a lot a like!!!! I thought that even before you put those pics of them side by side!

The Thueson's said...

Oh I totally think they look alike in those pictures!

Amanda said...

They could be twin Rachel! :) haha. But you are the mom so you would know more than anyone! :). That picture with Jensen and the shoe is insane. He is so freakin tiny!!

Brad and Britt said...

whatever....they look SOO Much alikt there! they are gorgeous babies (sorry Jensen, but you are gorgeous!)

Ric and Meagan said...

I think they look a lot alike. :) how are things you guys look like your having a lot of fun.