Saturday, May 2, 2009

JAIDY!

I just wanted to write a little post about my sweet little Jaidyn. She has been the best big sister and the biggest help to her mommy! I have been so lucky to have the transition of 1 child to 2 be so easy. Jaidyn has made things so easy for me. She helps me when I need a diaper or wipes. Puts Jensen's binki in his mouth when he is crying. Says SHHHHHH when he is crying and says it will be ok. Wants to help change his diaper but I haven't had her actually do it, well I had her wipe his bum a couple times. She lets me sleep in the morning when I am exhausted from waking up with Jensen all night. There are so many things that Jaidyn does to help out. It's the littlest things that make being a mother that much easier. She is such a great big sister and will someday be a wonderful mother. She is actually my best friend. She is the one that I talk to most of the time when something is bugging me. I ask her advice on how I look. She makes me laugh all the time. We could talk for hours, if it was up to her!! She is starting to ramble these sentences that sometimes make sense but most of the time I can usually just pick out a couple words. Playing Barbie is one of our favorite things, along with princesses and mermaid. I have forgotten how much fun playing pretend is. Her imagination is incredible and she is only 2. I can't imagine what its going to be like in a few years. I can't wait to have many more memories with my little princess. She is an amazing little girl who her mother and father love so dearly. Thanks Jaidy for always helping Mommy and being the best big sister. I love you!




1 comment:

Abby said...

What a doll she is. You know, she's lucky to have you as a mom, too!